embracing it right… now….
Everyone should read this and reblog it :)
Protein Mocha “Frappuccino”
- 1 Scoop coffee or chocolate flavored protein powder
- 1 packet instant coffee grounds
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk (you could also use coffee)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened baking cocoa (optional)
- 1 cup ice
Blend and enjoy! =)
We want to do a little experiment on Tumblr…
Reblog this if you love someone, but that person doesn’t love you back, is in love with someone else, or if you’re just shy to tell that person that you love them. Thank you!
-Positive Outlooks Team
Who needs ice cream when you can have frozen bananas? My family enjoyed these delicious treats for desserts!
- 2 bananas
- Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt
- chopped almonds
- Line a tray with parchment paper.
- Mix the Greek yogurt and cinnamon together.
- Peel the bananas.
- Cut off an end from each banana, then insert the popsicle sticks.
- Coat the bananas in Greek yogurt and almonds.
- Lay the bananas on the parchment paper and freeze for 45-55 minutes. The bananas will be creamy and firm, but not completely frozen.